- SIG RAISER

- SAGITTA 600

- Blejzyk FIRST

Comments and photos:

Cheers, Miroslav Brisbane AUSTRALIA

Reply to
miroslavQLD

Definitely the Mark's Models Wanderer.

Of course, that was the only 2m glider I ever owned, and the only other glider I ever owned was a Wanderer 99 -- but that's beside the point.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I was thinking the Wanderer too before I read your post. Best flying glider I've ever flown, but like you I've only owned a couple - a Sophisticated Lady and a scratch-built Electra using the SL wing, after I broke that ^!#$%^ T-tail off for the umpteenth time. Still have my old Wanderer after

15 years or so.
Reply to
gad