Best-ever 2 Meter RC Glider?

- Great Planes SPIRIT - Great Planes SPIRIT ELITE - Great Planes FLING 2M - Graupner AMIGO II - Carl Goldberg GENTLE LADY
- Global CIRRUS 2M - SIG RAISER - SAGITTA 600 - Blejzyk FIRST
Comments and photos: http://www.aussiemodelforum.com/Main.php?action=Article&id%1
Cheers, Miroslav Brisbane AUSTRALIA
miroslavQLD wrote:

Definitely the Mark's Models Wanderer.
Of course, that was the only 2m glider I ever owned, and the only other glider I ever owned was a Wanderer 99 -- but that's beside the point.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I was thinking the Wanderer too before I read your post. Best flying glider I've ever flown, but like you I've only owned a couple - a Sophisticated Lady and a scratch-built Electra using the SL wing, after I broke that ^!#$%^ T-tail off for the umpteenth time. Still have my old Wanderer after 15 years or so.