Bud Nosen Gerry Sport

Hi,

I've been looking for a set of plans for the Gere Sport. I have a older Nosen kit that somehow lost its plans. Would really appreciate i I could get a copy from someone who has the plans.

Jeva

-- tskj1

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tskj12's Profile:

this thread:

tskj12

ok...lemme check

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

All I have to do is get time to rummage through the attic....promise to get to it in the next two days...

Jim

"Six_O'Clock_High" > older Nosen kit that somehow lost its plans. Would really appreciate if

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

OK, I am wondering did the Gere Sport get sold? If not, where do I sen

the check

-- KT

----------------------------------------------------------------------- KTK's Profile:

this thread:

KTK

Radio Failure....isn't that a '70's term meaning pilot error?..haha :-)

Phil AMA609

Six_O'Clock_High wrote:

Reply to
pcoopy

Might have been, but this was actually traced down to a broken wire in the power circuit. The break was inside the insulation and only showed up if you moved the wire in a particular direction. :(

A group of us were very upset over the loss of the aircraft and spent significant time trying to figure out why. The culprit was discovered by accident during a test of another system.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

ANY CHANCE THAT YOU STILL HAVE THE GERE SPORT FOR SALE??

jOH

-- TRDRJO

this thread:

TRDRJON

It's a "Gere Sport" gents :-) Cheers -- Lyman

Reply to
Lyman Slack