Custom Built P51D Mustang - Adel

The electric car and boat are just freebies and are getting old now, they have a couple scratches and bumps on them. The car is a metro rebound 4x4, the boat is a tronica mega dasher ( I have been told it has a blown capasitor - so the 2nd motor only spins at about half the speed) It does come with 2 batteries though.

The Petrol Plane is a Custom Built P51D Mustang that cost me over $2500 to build. It has a 5 channel Remote Control Set with quick servo's installed, it has never been flown, it has the plans to build it, spares, a .91 engine instead of the recomended .61 engine (So it is a bigger engine and can go alot faster) and has had extra supports placed inside of body since paint job but i have painted over where it was done - the body is very strong now because of it, It is also just under 2m wide and 2m long (Not sure what scale), The whole body is done with fibreglass as well for strength and long lasting body work.

If you want more details please let me know.

They all have all the parts required to start, run and maintain.

Regards Ben

Reply to
Ben