CustomCut Gfx & Lettering is.....

MOVING!!

Please Note:

Effective Sunday, Aug 10, 2003, we will be moving to Gretna, LA, and will be offline for a few days. We will soon have a new cable ISP, and our PRIMARY email address will be changing. The website email address will remain the same and will be redirected to the new ISP as soon as we get back online...

UNTIL THEN, IF WE DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS, WE CAN BE REACHED BY PHONE AT 504/392-3620. PLEASE CALL.

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME WHILE I GO NUTZ.. I don't remember moving being so stresssful..

Cheers,

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Billy,

Since you are moving, why not go somewhere NICE? ;^)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

You know what they call 30-count shrimp in Gretna ? . . . . . .

Bait.

I'd say he _did_ move somewhere nice. Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

He's still on the wrong side of da river. Now he get's to hear the River Rattler's and ANG blasting out at 2:00 am. Sleep well...

BTW, why you becoming a Westbanker?

Reply to
John Alt

John...

A home with no mortgage has a lot to do with it... I lived on the West Bank since 1969.. Been in Houma 12 years now... Time to go home...

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Will prolly join up with the NOMAC boys in Avondale, or the guys in St. Bernard flying in Verret....

RC will be on the back burner till we get settled in..

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Cool. Which of the New Orleans clubs are you going to join, and are you coming up to Slidell for the Fun Fly next month? I am curious about the field because I don't know of any close to Gretna. I heard the one in New Orleans East will be opening again soon. Only about 10 minutes from the Belle Chase ferry landing.

Reply to
John Alt