Delaware RC Flyers Club Meeting

Just in case anyone reading this lives near Millsboro DE, we are having a
meeting at the Millsboro Buffet (old Bonanza) on Jan 21 which I think is a
Wednesday. Hopefully we can get free soda and coffee. It will be on the
WMDT.com calendar by Monday. If you will be attending please let me know.
Thanks.
Chuck
Reply to
Chuck
----------
I used to drive over most of Delaware as an insurance agent in the Eighties. The name Millsboro sounds familiar, but I can't remember its location in DE. Care to clue me in?
I wish I could attend your club meeting. Just for old times sake.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
Ed,
This Google Maps link would get you close.
The marker is actually a bit off. The old Bonanza was on rt 113 (Sussex Hwy) across from Millsboro Ford dealership. There is a new Lowes and a BJ's Warehouse there now.
Reply to
Chuck
Okay, now I don't feel so bad for not being familiar with your town's name. You are really down there, south of Lewes. Beautiful country.
Thanks for the map. I completely forgot about MapQuest and fellow siblings.
Ed Cregger
Ed Cregger

Site Timeline