Does TruTurn answer their e-mail?

What has been your experience? I'll call when I have the time but e-mail is so much easier from work.

I'm looking for a spinner for pusher props. Anybody know a source?

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

I realize that answering email is time consuming and really tough if you are not a touch typist, but I shudder when I think of all the business that is lost because of a poor email response system.

I don't know the solution and I am sure that it would depend upon the size of the business, but I can't help but think that it would be worth it to many small businesses to either hire a full or part time employee or contract the work out to at least return an email to a customer or prospect. Even if only to say, "call me".

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

| I'm looking for a spinner for pusher props. Anybody know a source?

How is a spinner for a pusher prop different from a puller prop spinner?

Reply to
Doug McLaren

The pusher prop doesn't fit in the pre-cut slots of a standard spinner. The pitch of the prop is reversed.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Yes, Try Turn does indeed answer E-mail requests. They also will cut any special slot for any special prop you use. Of course, $pecial cut$ means $pecial price$.

Reply to
Lyman Slack

The problem with that is, nobody with the requisite knowledge is going to work for what the business could afford to pay. How many of us would give up our current day jobs or retirement to sit there and answer R/C emails for minimum wage?

Some businesses have no excuse, but many of the businesses people complain about are one-man operations, run only after the day job, and family are taken care of. They can't afford to run the business full-time, let alone hire someone to handle the dozens of emails they get every day.

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch

I understand and agree with what you are saying, Mathew.

If only a robot acknowledged the receipt of the email, it would at least let the customer know that their mail got through. Why that should make a difference, I do not know, but it does with me and I suspect it would with others.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

email me at XbradX-XisleyX-X@X-XyahooX-.-Xcom (without spaces, X's, or dashes)