EXPO

My message did go to the newsgroup by mistake. It also went to my email group like it should have. I had been reading the newsgroup when I decided to send an email and didn't notice the group address was also included. My apologies. By the way we do have the largest r/c swap meet in the state. It's in Charleston, WV. Stop by if in the area.

Charles

Reply to
charles hampton

No problem. Just didn't want you to not send it to the intended recipients. Unfortunately for me, I live on the Oregon coast and we are getting a lot of rain right now and they are saying that the snow level is coming down to the 500 foot mark. Some of the larger hills around here will be white capped. At least Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be nice.

Reply to
Vance

The coast range can look pretty nice in the snow, particularly when you know it the other 360 days of the year. I live in the Portland area, and my grandmother used to have a cabin in Cannon Beach -- between the ages of 16 and 22, I took a lot of drives through the northern Oregon coast range.

Reply to
Tim Wescott