FA: Engines and JR Module...

As I have previously posted, my club, The Atlanta Drone Society has gone all
electric, so all glow must go!
Up now on eBay are a new OS .10 FP and a used Norvel BigMig .25, great
running and uncrashed. Next week I should have a couple of four strokes up,
a OS .52 Surpass and a Saito 182 twin. I'll entertain reasonable offers on
those before the auction, unreasonable offers will be unanswered.
Also up now is a JR TX module on channel 30.

Thanks for looking,
PCPhill
Reply to
PCPhill