FA (UK Only) Irvine 53 + tuned pipe

Hi,

I am selling a used Irvine .53 engine equipped with a tuned pipe

  • manifold and accessories on eBay. The auction has less than a day to run and the price is still down at =A336 !! This is someone's chance to win an absolute bargain, go to ebay item number 250031902468 or see details below :

Thanks for your attention,

Mike

The engine is in good running order and complete with prop (APC 12x8) and a glow plug. There is a spare manifold for the tuned pipe together with the mounting accessories you see in the picture. Also included is a domed prop-nut to fit this engine.

This engine is a real powerhouse when run on this pipe which gives around 1500 rpm over the standard exhaust (depending on prop). Throttling is unaffected and the engine seems perceptibly quieter.

Notes: I do not have the standard silencer for this engine and this is not part of this auction, only the tuned pipe will be supplied. The engine has very minor crash damage which is limited to a cosmetic chip to the carb. The engines running and power is completely unaffected.

Shipping at cost by winners' preferred method or can collect f.o.c. from Brighton, East Sussex.

Reply to
Mike