Field torn up update

Why I thought you were a man of ideas? I didn't know you had to be lead by the hand and shown the way! It's really simple Paul.

GET OFF YOUR DEAD LAZY ASS AND GO TO THE POLICE AND FILE THE REPORT!

Try taking a little responsibility for yourself for a change! Try using the established system of justice and see if it won't work for you! Try being a part of the community instead of expecting the community to do everything for you!

Try growing up! That's the real difference between our worlds! You're just too lazy to see it!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

No! Because now we're talking negligent homicide on your part and the death of my kid! I'll option to be the grieving parent extracting revenge on the genetic idiot!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Why don't you two take your bickering offline...this thread has run it's course.

FredD

Reply to
RedFred1

But that`s the point!!! Many times the "system" simply does not work. Bet your first born if it was a golf course they were tearing up, something would be done. However for a bunch of guys flying "toy airplanes", you would be lucky the police will even show up to have a look and file a report. Even if they did, how high on their "to do" list do you think it will it be?

rick markel

My Model Aircraft Home Page

Aileron37

For what it's worth they did show up and I did file a report. Eddie Fulmer

Reply to
Efulmer

That's nice! Anything happen after that?

Reply to
AAAlias

Rick, I wrote this earlier and here is what happened after a report was filed to the local police: Our club contacted the local police district and the park rangers who set up a sting operation using off-road motorcycles to catch a few of the quadrunners. They had been tearing up our field, wrecking our safety fences, setting fire to our operation shack, and raising hell after drinking in the park where we fly. The parents of these miscreants had to pay large fines before getting their delinquents' vehicles back from the impound. We haven't seen hide nor hair of the scoundrels since the confiscation once word got out that it would cost them dearly to get their quadrunners back. We are keeping our fingers crossed that our problems have been solved. Joe L.

Reply to
JosLvng

Musta been a REAL slow day! They never showed up at our field and acted like they really didn't want to take a report at all.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Exercise your hard won freedom! Don't read it then!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

But Rick, everyone in the system has a supervisor! And should you think you've run out of those then I'd take it to the local media! It works! I know from experience!

Reply to
C.O.Jones