Flight Box w/ legs

Anyone know of any companies that are making a flight box that ha

folding legs? I have one made by Custom Craft of California, but the were sold some 10-15 years ago and I would like to get another.

Jerry :

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

I think there is company called Sidewalk Flyers that makes one. I know they have a website and advertise in the mags.

Reply to
Fubar

Look here

View this thread:

J.W.

Thanks JW...that was the one I was looking for!

Jerr