FMS help needed

I have fms loaded and my transmitter connected with the proper cord.. I followed the directions on the internet, but when I try to calibrate it, only 1 & 2 move, and they are funky (not moving as they should but jumping around).. and 3 & 4 don't move at all.

I had fms working on this computer with the same trx before my h/d crashed. Unfortunately, I did not print off the settings, but they seem pretty simple..

Any suggestions are appreciated.....

Reply to
<az21

GerryGerry

I have a futaba t6xa... not sure how to make the change you describe..

also as far as I know,I've not made any changes since the disk crash and I lost my settings (which I got from the fellow who sold it to me at a show).

Reply to
<az21

You may get better results asking on FMS forum. I notice that it was broken recently, seems to be working at the moment.

Need more information.

After your HDD crashed, did you install the OS again? What version is it now, and before?

What interface are you using? If you don't know, please describe cable and which connector its plugged into.

Do this:

Controls > Analog control > (your interface) > Resources

Tell us what it reports.

If serial PIC interface, make sure baud rate is correct.

If DLL or VXD, take note of resources and use Windos diagnostics to check for conflicts with other applications.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
Branko