FMS help needed

I have fms loaded and my transmitter connected with the proper cord.. I followed the directions on the internet, but when I try to calibrate it,
only 1 & 2 move, and they are funky (not moving as they should but jumping around).. and 3 & 4 don't move at all.
I had fms working on this computer with the same trx before my h/d crashed. Unfortunately, I did not print off the settings, but they seem pretty simple..
Any suggestions are appreciated.....
--

Arne

What transmitter are you using? perhaps you need to change it from PCM to PPM

I have a futaba t6xa... not sure how to make the change you describe..
also as far as I know,I've not made any changes since the disk crash and I lost my settings (which I got from the fellow who sold it to me at a show).
--

Arne
You may get better results asking on FMS forum. I notice that it was broken recently, seems to be working at the moment.