fox 15 cl

I have an old fox 15 cl from the early 70s that is missing the needle valve assymbly. Does anyone know where I might find one?

Reply to
rick myers

Pretty much any generic needle valve assembly should work.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why not try

Paul McIntosh

Oops, that should be

Paul McIntosh

Agreed! I have (somewhere!) an old Fox 15 from the same era. The original needle valve assembly didn't last very long and as Fox spares were difficult to find an Enya spraybar and needle were installed. It didn't run any worse with the Enya part than with the original.

Reply to
John Privett

Reply to
rick myers