FS: NIB ASP .61 four-stroke

A sweet engine. Yes, I had one before this one and it runs great, throttles great and is just a nice putt-putt type of engine. If you want high
performance, buy YS cause this engine isn't it. But it is great for reliable, relaxing flying in something like a Kadet LT or a Clancy Big Bee (what I bought it for).
I bought this engine at a super low price and all I want is my money back. The sale price is $125 and I pay shipping and insurance (UPS).
Sales only to those with shipping addresses in the 48 contiguous United States of America. Payment via USPS money orders (no others accepted) or PayPal (add 3%).
I can't guarantee that all of the paperwork will be there, but I think it is. All sales are sold in "as-is" status. It has not been mounted, had a prop on it and certainly it has not had any fuel in it.
You can contact me via email at ecregger at hotmail dot com. I check this email address multiple times daily.
No trades. I've simply got too much stuff and I have to pare it down a bit. Thanks for reading this post. I go by sonny123music on eBay with nearly 400 transactions and a 100% satisfaction rating.
Ed Cregger

Ed, its not worth $125.00.
Please explain why. New ones sell for $159.95 plus postage.
Ed Cregger
wrote:

Ed, its not worth $125.00.