FS or trade Pop UP Trailer for RC

RC Trailer--Starcraft '78 Pop Up Trailer converted for RC Use. This is a nice 8' long, 7 foot wide completely sealed trailer in very good condition. The
trailer can easily handle 4 planes up to 1/3 scale and probably a 40% on the diagonal. It has 120V hookup and all benches, beds, counters, canvas, etc. removed for RC transport. The great part is that you raise the roof with one crank handle and it comes up on four posts with well maintained lifting hardware and cables. It has an up-to-date registration/title and new wheels and tires (12" 5 stud) and outside latches and hardware. I bought a new tarp and bungees for outside storage and internal floor hold downs for the planes. The trailer can be picked up in the Hartford, CT area and I will sell or trade it for what I have into it. $600 for all. Call Tim at 860.604.1888 or 860.651.3262
Simsbury, CT USA
Gee! Another RC trailer! What size engine does it use and can it do aerobatics?

Scotty,
It is the same trailer as last time...it just popped up again!
Tom