FS SuperTiger G-90/In Cowl Muffler

Hello, This engine was only flown about 4 times and was just starting to break in good. I broke the wing spar on my Top Flite p-51 on a stalled landing. The engine was not damaged at all, as the wing took all the hit. I also have the in cowl muffler that is used on the P-51. I do not however have the orginal muffler. The engine is about 3 years old, I have been out of the hobby for a couple years and now getting back into it. This engine does not fit my plans right now (to big) so I would like to sell it and buy a smaller engine. Please respond if interested and make offer. I hate to sell on ebay so I thought I would try this group first. Brad

Reply to
Brad

Brad

Tony sent me a nice email letting me know that the URL I gave to have a look at that FOUR MILLION WATT brushless motor has been changed to:

But I note they haven't downgraded the specs as yet :-)

David

Reply to
quietguy