Funtana / Engine Combination

What engine would you guys use with the new Funtana?????

Saito .72

YS .45 2C

Webra speed .50 2C

Thanks , Steve Hudson

Reply to
Steve

saito 72........really, id go with a saito 91 if you havent bought the motor yet. It don't weigh much more than the 72 and much more power. I thought the Funtana was a bit heavy and I know the 50 won't hover it. A buddy of mine has one with an OS50, I know it is a different motor but it doesn't come close to enough power and Im sure the webra won't either. They have a bunch of power, just not enough.

Brad

Reply to
Brad Lorance

Don't you look at replies to your posts????????????

Another club member has one with the Saito .72 and it flys great. Also sounds soooo much better then a 2c.

David is what I posted before!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

Reply to
bill