Futaba 6xas on 6 m worth anything to anybody? what are they even worth anyhow?

Hello all, I have just become the new "ownee" of the Futaba 9C...in other words the radio owns me..(well for the moment) This a wee bit more radio than i neded, But having made the decision(sometimes i think it wasn't the smartest idea, other times i could not have made a better choice)to fly on 6m, Because your limited on the choice of radios (later models) that will do 6m... unless i did not do my research properly..

well on to the point... I have a futaba 6xas on 6m "8" 50.96... if any feels the need to have one, just to have another radio to use.. make me an offer. I t might be a good unit to start on,,, everything works on it, it's in great condition.. A few scratches nothing crazy. I have a buddy cord and i'll even throw in a buddy box- naturally the owners manual, and stuffs that you would expect go with it.. I dont have the room to keep it..... BACK TO THE 9C'S Manual... thanks Gig

73'N2GIG
Reply to
Gig

| well on to the point... I have a futaba 6xas on 6m "8" 50.96... if | any feels the need to have one, just to have another radio to use.. | make me an offer. I t might be a good unit to start on,,, everything | works on it, it's in great condition.. A few scratches nothing crazy. | I have a buddy cord and i'll even throw in a buddy box-

Hmm, it might not be bad to have a spare ham band radio ...

How much are you looking to get get for it?

Reply to
Doug McLaren

| Hmm, it might not be bad to have a spare ham band radio ...

Followup rather than Reply bites me again!

I miss the days when you could effectively cancel posts :)

Reply to
Doug McLaren

You need a Technicians level license to operate on the ham bands. This is the entry level license.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Reply to
Gig