futaba fp-t6va

Need to replace elevator/flap mixing switch.
Anyone can check and remind me if this switch is two-position ON/OFF
or
OFF / momentary ON type.
Thanks in advance
Reply to
paul.yamkovoy
I'm not familiar with the futaba fp-t6v. Maybe if you told where on the TX it was. The one I use I for flap'/elev is a 2 position. By momentary on I guess you mean it's spring loaded to come back on it's own? Like a trainer switch? mk
Reply to
mk
Sure, I was asking if switch stays in one of two positions and does not come back on it's own (unlike a trainer switch).
Thanks
Reply to
paul.yamkovoy
| Need to replace elevator/flap mixing switch. | Anyone can check and remind me if this switch is two-position ON/OFF | or | OFF / momentary ON type.
I don't have this exact TX in front of me, but judging from what you tell me it does, it would have to be the former -- no momentary business.
The only button on your radio that's likely to be momentary is the trainer switch -- which is probably why it's also a popular choice for the snap roll control (on more expensive radios, of course.)
Reply to
Doug McLaren
Depends, my old FF7 has 2 momantary switches, one for snap roll and trainer, two different switches one each side shoulder of the radio.
Reply to
Gavin