Gee Bee Z by Kyosho

I have a chance to buy a GEE BEE Z from a fellow pilot. But before I do, I wanted to research the plane a little more. It's a really neat looking plane, but I don't know how they fly...any info would be greatly appreciated.

slk

Reply to
" "

Several people in my club have them. They fly great! They all love them. You do need to be an experienced pilot though.

Reply to
jeboba

You do need to fly it all the way into the landing. Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

Everything from Kyosho seems to fly fine, this one included.

Not a beginners model though - you have to "fly" it in, just like a mustang.

Reply to
CG