Giant U Can Do 3D

Hi guys............ can anyone please give me the measurments of the fire wall dimensions. looking for the distance between the triangular braces on the sides. want to see if my Brison 2.4 will fit in.

thanks

Bruce

aa2dd

Reply to
aa2dd

I guess that asking this question is like asking for a million bux, thanks guys!!

Reply to
aa2dd

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

thanks Ed .... there were many interesting posts there. I seen several requests for firewall dimensions, but not a single answer. It would appear that this is a closely guarded secret!

Thanks

Bruce

Reply to
aa2dd

I would ask God to show you the way, my father. If you follow in hi

footsteps he will lead you to the wisdom you seek to complete you task. The answer is right here. Now go, be fruitful and make it fly.

mear morta

-- rbc110

this thread:

rbc1100