goldberg ultimate interplane struts

I was flying my CG ultimate a few weeks ago and ended up ripping one of the interplane struts off in flight. No significant damage done to the plane. However, the forward 2 of the 4 tabs where the interplane attached were sheared off at LE sheeting.

I was looking for advice on replacing the tabs. Searching through previous post, I found a number of post that suggest replacing the tabbed ribs during construction with aircraft ply/fiberglass/etc. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of staying with the kit's lite ply during construction. I am just curious what others have done as far as replacing the tabs after they fail.

Thanks,

Bryce

Reply to
Bryce Himebaugh,LH430B,812-855-6984,812-323-8292

I have an OS 1.08 in mine. Adequate power. A lot of fun to fly. It's one plane that I would really miss. So much so that I bought a spare kit for "when" (hopefully, never) I find the expiration date in this one. Later Bill

Reply to
Me

Sorry about the html in my previous post - this was an accident.

Bryce