Good camera (light) for Zagi?

Anyone have any thoughts on a good cam setup for a Zagi (i think its the 400 series, the heavier, longer battery)..

Here are a few I found.. Originally was going with the first, but now I was leaning towards the cheaper one with audio:

$124 1000-1200 feet (BV-GHG)

$83.45 83162 Wireless Micro-Camera WITH SOUND 1000 foot range

$300 Eyecam wireless video system 1000 foot range

Thanks

Reply to
markm75