Good second plane

Reply to
Brad

Also make sure that the frequency IS as stated.

The only time I was shot down was when a club mate came onto the field and switched on. He had new equipment and had been told the frequency - unfortunately for me the pennant didn't match the actual frequency which just happened to be what I was using at the time.

Luckily my model went down into a newly ploughed field and didn't suffer much damage - but it was a lesson learned - everyone from then on always checked - especially with new gear.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Fisher