Great Planes F/15, Lookin to buy

Hi, is that anyone out there that either has a brand-new-in-the-box Great Planes f/15 eagle for sale?

Here is my email addy: snipped-for-privacy@Rochester.RR.Com

Reply to
Lenny M Kmiecik

Watch eBay and RC Universe. Occasionally someone has one for sale.

Reply to
C G

I've used tthe item wish list on RC Universe to get email when an item I'm interested in comes up. I learned ALOT about flying and landing from my F-15. Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48