Has anyone built the Topflite kit of the Cessna 182

If you have built one would you like to comment on any problems or likes and dislikes about it as I was thinking of getting one to build for a winter project and it is quite a price. Is it worth it? Can you easily get the cockpit interior kit and lighting parts here in the UK? Please let me know especialy if you have any vids of one flying. How does it fly?

Thanks in advance.

Nigel Thomas-Smith

Reply to
Nigel Smith