Hey, Marty!!!

I ordered my Saito 36cc gasser today. Now I have to sell some stuff to pay for it, but I was going to sell the stuff anyway. Too many ARFs around here - we can't wiggle without bumping into something in the garage.

Have you ran your Saito gasser as yet?

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:13:09 -0400, "Ed Cregger" wrote in :

Not even close.

Just brought it home and gazed at it.

I have to pick the right airframe for it.

Probably my GP Wagstaff Extra with your

35cc MVVS in it. It will be interesting to see how the Saito compares. The 35cc has done a fine job for its size; it's the 26cc engines that have been blowing up.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

I'm thinking of installing the Saito 36 in a Clipped Wing Monocoupe ARF. I was going to fly it with a Saito R3 radial, but someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse for the engine.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger