Hobbyzone Tailwing Assembly?

As I posted here last Summer, I lost my Commander II in wind. I have
all the parts to put together a Commander (no anti-crash, otherwise the
same) but I have no diagram for the tailwing hardware assembly, and no
plane to look at. I've contacted Horizon, but in case they don't get
back to me shortly, does anyone here have a diagram of the Commander
tailwing assembly they could email me? I'm thinking about going flying
tomorrow. Thanks.
Reply to
mjc1

Site Timeline