Hobbyzone Tailwing Assembly?

As I posted here last Summer, I lost my Commander II in wind. I have all the parts to put together a Commander (no anti-crash, otherwise the same) but I have no diagram for the tailwing hardware assembly, and no plane to look at. I've contacted Horizon, but in case they don't get back to me shortly, does anyone here have a diagram of the Commander tailwing assembly they could email me? I'm thinking about going flying tomorrow. Thanks.

Reply to
mjc1