IMAA to petition AMA re: Big Bird or Giant Scale meets.

Got a little problem there, cheese-boy?

Don't despair. It's much more fun to watch your kind wallow in the mud.

Gotta' get another bag o' popcorn and another Bud. Back soon!!

Reply to
CainHD

STILL OUT THERE CALLING EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NAMES? Why is that NOT a surprise???? Because it is HORRACE CAIN, king of the name calling 12 year old children!

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Thus the reason the IMAA wants to petition the AMA to require IMAA sanctioning for a "Big Bird". If the AMA laughs off that silly petition (which it should), then there is absolutely no reason for the IMAA anymore. All they're doing here is trying to preserve their reason for existance. But of course, there is no reason for it to exist anymore. The irony is that the IMAA screwed itself and guaranteed this "future" the moment they signed on with the AMA as a SIG.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

You're doing the wallowing Cain. You've been crying sour grapes ever since you lost the election. Face it! You lost! Now quit your whining!

As for my day job? Don't need one. Retired at 43! Now, like you, I fly on my own property. But you knew that!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Maybe it's a shame he wasn't elected to the AMA. Might have hurried along the conclusion of this goat rope!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

| I mean, you can get "giant" scale kits from Top Flite now that fly | with .60 size glo engines. Ooohhhhh...

Technically, my Dynaflight Butterfly qualifies with it's 99 inch wingspan and 0.20 motor ...

If I wanted to annoy people, I could enter it into the local Big Bird fly-in, fly around a few times and land at 15 mph or so :)

Reply to
Doug McLaren

ROFLOL!

I have always wanted to do exactly that!

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

No BFD. Had that very thing with an IMMA member at the first Big Bird I ever CDed. No annoy to me or anyone else that I know of. I thought it was cute.

Remember those old Nosen Kits when first out. Lots of them flew with .60 engines. Had that in a Sport Scale meet way back before IMAA existed. Again No BFD.

Oh well the proposal is dead and all is now academic.

Reply to
CainHD