Jr R700 Reciver?

Does anyone here have any experience with a JR R700 Receiver?

Any thoughts/opinions?

Thanks Mark D. Fain

Reply to
Mark D. Fain

I have four of them.

They've been an install and forget item for me. Never any problems to make me think about'em.

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

Me too

David

PCPhill wrote:

-- If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Reply to
quietguy

I am glad to be getting positive responses on the R700.

I played around with the old 610M and had a LOT of glitching and short range checks. We tried everything we could think of and never could get that 610M to work right.

Thanks everyone!!

Mark D. Fain

Reply to
Mark D. Fain

Hi Mark

Just yesterday I bought my third JR700 because the previous two hav been trouble free. Plug and play and then forget. Great recievers.

Jim Connell Toronto, Ontario, Canad

-- Jim Connel

this thread:

Jim Connell

I have around 3-4 of them and they work great. The newest one that I have is the 770 which looks to be another good one. John

Reply to
John Graham

Reply to
Rumprider