K&B 1.00 cylinder head wanted

my K&B 1.00 spit out the glow plug last flite along with the threads s
I was wondering if maybe someone had a good head. New or used I don'
really care. email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com thanks Ti
--
hendoca
hendocap's Profile:

hendocap
There used to be a fellow that advertised in RCModeler magazine that would do it for people for a fee. Don't remember his name though.
Reply to
Vance Howard
> > my K&B 1.00 spit out the glow plug last flite along with the threads so > I was wondering if maybe someone had a good head. New or used I don't > really care. email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com thanks Tim > > >
Reply to
A.T.
Have a thread insert installed in yours. Look in the classified section of the model mags and you'll find Clarence Lee's ads for this repair, and there are others who do it. There might even be a local machine shop that has 1/4-32 helicoils or similar thread inserts in stock.
If you insist on a new head, Mecoa/RJL/K&B will sell you one - eventually.
Reply to
Geoff Sanders
In AMA's classified ads; Clarence Lee the engine man will install Helicoils in 2 cycle engines up to .90 for $1250 post paid, he can be reached at 818-352-3766 Cal time Ray
Reply to
R.A.Gareau

Site Timeline