Know the brand of this Pitts muffler?

I just picked this up on eBay for cheap, and it's kind of interesting.

The basic design is very similar to a Slimline, but the interesting part is
that you can adjust the exhaust stacks. That part of the muffler rotates,
allowing you to adjust the angle and direction of the exhaust pipes. I was
messing with mufflers on an engine in a Balsa USA Force One (mid-engine
pusher) and wish I had this one on hand at that time.
I know... it's one more part that can come loose, but I have plenty of
LocTite in the shop. :-)
Good flying,
desmobob
Reply to