Kyosho Mustang ARTF p-51d

Hello

Can anyone share their experience with Kyosho Mustang ARTF p-51d

I have just bought one, and want to get some advice before I start building it.

I have allso bought a OS 70 4-stroke.

Reply to
RC

I have one powered by a Super Tigre G51. It floats in like a trainer on landing. Mine will snap out of loops if I use too much elevator throw; follow the manual's guidelines.

I enjoy my a lot with the exception of the sticky-backed covering material. If they had used one of the quality shrink coverings on this airplane it would be as good as any Mustang out there, I think.

Good luck and enjoy, Bob Scott

Reply to
Bob