Looking for a 91 4 stroke engine For Sale at a good price! TIA

If you got a 91 4 stroke in good condition that you want to sell please let me know, I 'm buying if the price is right. email me at snipped-for-privacy@japan.com

thanks

Reply to
trajan

How about a YS .91 for $225.00 including shipping? I have just put new bearings in it and it had a new ring and valves two years ago. It is 10 years old but looks like new. I have not run it since the rebuild but plan to shortly.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Sounds interesting but 10 years old? Does it come with a pump? Maybe you should run it first and let me know how it performs. Thanks.

trajan

Reply to
trajan

All YS .91s come with pumps. This was one of the first ones in Phoenix. It has served me very well over the years but I just don't have any time to fly any more.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I just listed a brand new engine for sale yeasterday. You can see i

'Here.

has never been run, I have had it for several years in my shop. intended to use it on a supersportster that is still in the box as well If this engine meets your needs place a bid

-- robsle

this thread:

robsley