Looking For Assembly Instructions

I just purchased a P51-D Mustang 50 ARF from the Top Gun air show the past weekend. I went to assemble the plane but there were no instructions in the box. Could someone point me in the right direction to find assebmly instructions for this plane.

Phil

Reply to
Sportfish21

Manuals for many kitsets, ARF & RTF models are now loaded on various importers and retailers web pages. To assist us assist you, please advise:

  1. Brand name of the kit, usually emblazoned on the label. e.g. Great Planes, Vmar, VQ, Jamara P51-D Mustang 50 ARF, CMP P-51 MUSTANG U.S.A. Fighter -50 Fibreglass ARF etc.
  2. Gas or Electric version.

Regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Any chance of contacting the manufacturer directly?

Reply to
oldog

Thanks for the responses but I found it at GiantScalePlanes.com

Reply to
Sportfish21