LT-40 Mods

Right. Most people over-engineer the wing botls drastically. A 10-32 nylon bolt has plenty of strength to hold a wing on even a 60-size plane. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

jim breeeyar

I checked a package of Easy Hinges at the LHS yesterday. They seem the same as always. Could have been an old pack, but I doubt it. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver