More Info on World's Cheapest ARF

lost my instruction manual for my start 40 evolution 2 and i need t

know the cg point doees anyone still have there'

-- bebopki

----------------------------------------------------------------------- bebopkid's Profile:

this thread:

bebopkid

The instruction manuals from "budget" ARF manufacturers often get mistranslated, and the published CG locations are usually incorrect as a result.

Just balance the CG on the main wing spar or near the front 25% of the wing chord and you should be good to go. You can fine tune it after you fly it, but 25% of the wing chord is a good, safe conservative starting point for most any high-wing trainer.

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Looks like 73.33 mm back from leading edge. Talk about precise! mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej