Need info on old Midwest "Mach 1" pattern kit

Who are you replying to? I wish rcgroupers would hit the reply button to the post they are replying to, that way the relevant text gets copied into their post.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Can't help you with the Midwest kit, but if you want to build one, it was originally a construction article by Norm Page in June, 1973, Model Airplane News. Check with MAN.

Google for 'mach 1 norm page' and 'mach i norm page'. I saw a short kit listed.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Plumpe