Nelitz Cub builders

I'm a little confused and hoping someone who's built the Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub can help.

The fuse is completely done and the wings are all framed up as per plans and I went to do a first fit of the wing spars to the fuse. It was only then that I realized that there is a section on both sides between the fuse and the first wing rib that is about 3 inches wide where nothing seems to go. I can't definitively figure out exactly how I'm supposed to handle that area. Any help?

MJC

Reply to
MJC