parkflyers.com status

Hi, first off, I'm a big newbie to this list, so forgive me if I break any rules...

I just ordered a Cessna 182 from Parkflyers.com. I'm trying to get a status on the order and it seems like both the customer service number and the number supplied in the confirmation email have full mailboxes. This worries me. Does anybody have any experience with this company? Are they operational? Reliable?

John May

Reply to
john.may

I'm responding to my own post - I actually found out that the owner of Parkflyers.com is on vacation yesterday and today, so no doubt everything is fine.

Reply to
john.may

John, spammers take emails from these lists, or news groups. Try to disguise your email address. First plane or are you experienced? mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

Just to follow up - received the plane, everything's fine. No question about the company anymore...

Reply to
john.may