question

Hello, Hope I am posting to the right group... I bought my kid the Skywave 2005 electric powered RC airplane recently and we have basically crashed it a couple of times. The experience is about tobecome a disappointing one and I dont want this to happen. Can someone please suggest a good RC club in the NYC Metro/ Lower Westchester area and possibly a location of a descent air field to fly that plane. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
aeliot

Your best bet is to go to

the AMA's website and search for a club there. Each club has a contact person that you can call/e-mail for further info.

Reply to
Morris Lee

Also check with your local hobby store they may have club info, you may even meat a club member while your there. Good luck.

Tacke- is off optional landing is guaranteed!