Anyone using Berg RXs?

I just found out Berg makes a 5 channel RX that supports Ch6, no Ch5, which fits my needs for flapperons on small electric aerobats.

Has anyone had any experience with this RX? I'm currently using FMA M5s, that I'm extremely happy with, but programming the TX to do flapperons and F to E mixes correctly is a major pain.

TIA, PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

I have two, and two more on the way. Love 'em! I'm impressed with their spurious signal rejection. And since I just whacked a pylon racer into the planet at about 90 mph and had the Berg survive unscathed, I'm even mnore impressed!

Moe

Reply to
Moe Blues

I think I'm sold.

BTW You have to hit the ground going at least 100MPH with a pylon plane for it to count.....

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

Well, the crash may not count, but the resulting splinters were beyonod counting. (Amazingly, even though the plane went up in the puff of dust, none of the equipment--receiver, servos, motor, battery, ESC--was damaged in the slightest. Even the prop came out without a scratch.)

Moe

Reply to
Moe Blues

I have one in my zagi. Great little rec'r. Only small receiver I could find on 6-metter. Got it from RC-Direct.

Reply to
Doug Dorton