R/C car motors vs. "airplane " motors.....any difference????

Sometimes I think I got in the wrong hobby.....I should have done R/C electric cars or nitro. I say this because I CANNOT FIND ONE DAMM SPEED 400 MOTOR AT MY LOCAL HOBBY SHOPS UNLESS I ORDER ONLINE. EVEN THAT ORDER CAN GET BACK ORDERED........plenty of R/C car motors!!! Well; can I use them???

Thanks for any info Mike

P.S. Sorry fo "yelling"......but it can get alittle frustrating.

:-)

Reply to
Mike R.

Plenty online.

What you haven't appreciated is that when you gave up Slimers, you stop needing a car as well, cos you fly in the back yard.

So no leccy modellers go to model shops any more, except on museum visits. They use the Internet, credit cards and the postal service to get their goods faster and cheaper.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The LHS is going to stock what they think they can sell. If the local market is cars, that's what he'll carry. Either accept this and order online or order through the LHS. If you can generate some local interest in electric planes, maybe he'll invest in some more stock.

Reply to
C G

Check our

. From Japan, but lots of leccy stuff, and only $2.50 shipping worldwide. I've done business with them, and I'll probably do more. I get my stuff in about two weeks.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

Guess what......I stopped at the LHS for some balsa and they had some brushless motors....just arrived. :-)

Mike

Reply to
Mike R.