Radio Controller Hangglider and Paraglider

Can someone tell me where can I find ready build, kit or design plans of RC hanglider and paraglider?

Reply to
<Feabliewski>

Kevin R

hey Kevin,

i have a large collection of old rc mags. and have this mag in front of me. in the april1974 american aircraft modeler there is a non powered rc hang glider. called the "flexi-flyer" very nice alum. construction could be converted to carbon fiber. i scannned this at one time and just need to find it or rescan.

same mag also has a small heli plan "boomerang copter"

search for flexi-flyer on google showed nothing so i'll plan on e-mailing you.

Mike Heller

<RCServo>