RCM magazine

has any one gotten an issue dated after june?cant find one anywhere might have gone bankrupt

Reply to
cann47

I guess they have folded:

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

NO! They have not folded.....and the next issue should be on th

newstands later this month - according to one of the editors.....

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

this thread:

tailskid2

I read most of the posts in that thread, and it was totally inconclusive. Everybody was asking if the magazine was dead, but nobody had any answers. I haven't heard of any official statement from RCM's editorial office, just a bunch of hearsay. Apparently they have not chosen to address the rumors one way or the other.

Regardless of what they want to do, I doubt that the market will support so many print magazines for long anyway when you can get what you want on the internet.

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds