Re: Clonepac 16K

Hi

I would like to build one myself -do you have the circuit plan that can copy and surley the needed components list. thanx...

-- apaloos

----------------------------------------------------------------------- apaloosa's Profile:

this thread:

apaloosa

Home of the original ClonePac (all the rest are simply...clones ;-)

/daytripper

Reply to
daytripper

Hi

I found an EEPROM with 24C16 on it, china made, and i was talled it i the same as 24LC16B. is this correct

-- apaloos

this thread:

apaloosa

Functionally, it will be identical. It may have slightly higher power consumption but for our application that isn't a problem.

You probably want to make sure you can get the eeprom in a DIP package, however, as it'll be easier to mount and solder connections than any other. Certainly you don't want to end up with a fine-pitch TSOP...

/daytripper

Reply to
daytripper