Re: electric ducted fan VTOL

Asa,
Did you ever build your lunar lander? I've been thinking about
something like this for a long time and I'm interested in learning
anything you are willing to share about your efforts to do so. In
particular I'm interested to know whether or not this is possible with
EDF.
If there is anything you can share, please send me an email to my email
address: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net. Thanks!
Michael
Reply to
mbond87