Re: Scale Hamilton Prop

Hamilton electric 3 blade, in

>quarter scale. Also looking for a static spinner, 6 ¼ inches, shaped like a >P40 spinner

Hamilton Standard did not make a electric prop, you are thinking of a Curtiss Electric. But if you are looking for a 3 bladed prop with a spinner, anything should work, as long as the profile is what you are looking for. Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF

Try this site..

They list different types of props. Also look at ...
They have props and prop drill bits. Then if all else fails, I have a big spinner and prop, i think it was part of a big P-3(?) Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

Ray,

Don't know about the prop or your specific scale requirements. I do know that OS spinner nuts look exactly like some Hamilton Standard prop nuts.

Here's a grainy picture, but you will get the idea:

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins