Hobby Lobby, Springfield, Mo

Was in there today and on the clearance shelf was the Tamiya F-84G in Thunderbird markings for $19.99, and the Revell 1/32 Spitfire for $12.99. Now if would just quit raining here Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF

Yesterday I visited the newly opened Hobby Lobby in Fargo ND ( a 200 mile round trip). MY only complaint is that thier armor secection was limited to a few Tamiya kits. I did pick up a Revelle 1/72 German Fast Attack Craft. And I actually found some scale chain...cheap! All in all, worth the trip.

Cfbush2000