Re: servo repair GWS <--> jamara

hi all
Just want to inform you all. I just repaired a gws naro std with gears from
a Jamara Xt blue micro servo.
so they are of the same make, just the horn are different al the rest is
identic
My guess is that the jamara xt bleu is also identical to an hitec HS-55 but
much sheaper.
The gsw gears got broken because my landing gears smashed into the leftside
areon.
I did not wanted to damage the foam to remove the servo. I decided trace the
bottom of the servo and
unscrew it. Removed the head and fit in the gears from the ( a spare )
jamara XT bleu,
TM
Reply to
dingo